First of all I would like to thank Zarafa and ClearOS for providing us a stable Network Infrastructure Solution. Thank you for helping other people.
What is Zarafa?
– Provides open source email and calendar groupware software.
What is ClearOS?
– ClearOS is a RedHat based Server, Network, and Gateway operating system designed for small and medium-sized organizations.
Below are the steps on how I do it (Thank you Tim Burgess).
1. rpm --import ftp://www.timburgess.net/RPM-GPG-KEY-TimB.txt 2. wget ftp://www.timburgess.net/repo/clearos/5.2/os/timb-release-1-0.noarch.rpm 3. rpm -Kv timb-release-1-0.noarch.rpm 4. rpm -Uvh timb-release-1-0.noarch.rpm 5. yum --enablerepo=timb install app-zarafa zarafa zarafa-webaccess
Note: If your Web Server is not enabled, you may access your WebMail using https://IPAddress:84 otherwise you may use https://IPAddress/webaccess (if Web Server is enabled).
1. Gateway, Dagent, Spooler etc... is not starting. Try to find out what are the cause of the problem. Logs is your friend.
$ tail -f /var/log/zarafa/gateway.log
If libvmime.so.0 is missing, you need to reinstall the zarafa 7.0 and try to start the gateway again.
2. IMAP/POP not enabled for user 'user'
Wed June 13 10:11:24 2012: [ 3334] IMAP not enabled for user ‘user’
Wed June 13 10:11:26 2012: [ 3334] Client disconnected
To resolved this problem, you must adjust the server.cfg configuration of zarafa.
vi /etc/zarafa/server.cfg .................... # Disable features for users. Default all features are disabled. This # list is space separated. Currently valid values: imap #disabled_features = imap pop3 disabled_features =