Day 1 September 20
I woke up around 9am with extra smile on my face and finally Software Freedom Day will be conducted in Aklan. We arrived in NAIA Terminal 3 around 5:00pm and we were late in boarding =). This is my first time in aklan.
I’ve been reading this book (with coffee) while inside the plane and I realized that life is so awesome. Thinking and focusing with your problem will end your day =(. Start focusing on what you really want in your life, visualized and think something that will make you happy. Do not complain with your problem, start talking to your problem.
Day 2 September 21
Software Freedom Day Small Medium Enterprise talk started early in the morning. We shared our experiences in open source with Aklan Catholic College, Nomancia Integrated School, STI and Northern Visayas College. Students and professionals has been motivated by the speakers.
My last word “you may not see what will be your future, but I know for sure that you will become one of the greatest IT practitioner someday”
Next time kaya nyo na gumawa ng sarili nyong software freedom day.
Posted from WordPress for Android
- On Software Freedom Day, support FSFE! (fsfe.org)
- Jorge Villalobos: Software Freedom Day 2013 – Costa Rica (xulforge.com)
- Software Freedom Day Hanoi 2013 (fedoraproject.org)
- Software Freedom Day 2013 Celebrations at Chennai (goinggnu.wordpress.com)
- Call for Donations : Software Freedom Day 2013 celebrations (goinggnu.wordpress.com)
- Software Freedom Day 2013 @BRAC University,Dhaka,Bangladesh (tanhaislampinkdevil.wordpress.com)
- Shrinivasan: Volunteer for Software Freedom Day Stalls (goinggnu.wordpress.com)
- Software Freedom Day 2013 Recap (oddshocks.com)