It’s Sunday and most of the people spending their time at home watching TV, listening to radio, malls, park and maybe a whole day facebooking =).
But the people below celebrates their victory. Victory in pushing self to the limit and leadership.
The only thing stopping you from reaching your goals and dreams are your limits. It’s when you meet your limits that you feel resistance and things you want seem harder to achieve. Whether it is fear, doubt, physical abilities or some other mental block, it can present a huge barrier to getting what you want.
1. Find someone to help push you
2. Take on a little more than you think you can
3. Imagine reaching your next level
4. Look at how others reached where you want to go
5. Inspire yourself to action
6. Don’t stop until exhaustion
7. Work on your weaknesses
In order to reach your dreams or goals, you need to push through your limits and past your comfort zone.
“It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.–Bill Gates”
- Never Say Die Attitude!!! (r3nanmara.wordpress.com)